The School has an enrolment scheme and zone to manage the size of the school. Details of this can be found here 

If you live out of zone and would like to enrol your child/ren please contact the Principal or Deputy Principal. Generally this will require you to secure a ballot place. The ballot is held at least once a year, always in early October for places in the coming year. Sometimes there are further ballots and unfilled positions.

Each year the BOT has to determine how many places are available for the coming year and this is advertised in the newspaper in September.

This advert will confirm when ballots need to be received by, but this is usually the end of the first week of September. To register you need to complete an out of zone enrolment form. This can be downloaded here (or picked up from the school office). 

We encourage you to not be put off by this process as there is typically spaces available every year, particularly for new entrants.