Are you Prepared for a Disaster?
1. Assemble a survival kit before it's too late.
2. Assembling a survival kit could save your life.
3. Assembling a survival kit can HELP save your family and YOU!
4. Assembling a survival kit will make a brighter tomorrow.
5. If you want to survive get a survival kit ready.
6. In Christchurch many people are suffering because they did not assemble a survival kit get a survival kit NOW!!!
7. Be a survivor. Get a survival kit ready.
Room 20's Official Survival Items List
Torch with spare batteries or a self-charging torch
Radio with spare batteries
Wind and waterproof clothing, sun hats, and strong outdoor shoes
First aid kit and essential medicines
Blankets or sleeping bags
Pet supplies - if you have pets
Baby food and nappies and wipes - if required
Emergency toilet - toilet paper and large rubbish bags
Face and dust masks
Check all batteries every 3 months.
Water and canned food
Things you might need nearby
Cash to make small phone calls
This website was created by Christopher, Rome, Keenan, Jesse
- Are you Prepared for a Disaster?